Google
 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Sitting is Fun



Taking care of children is not an easy thing to do but it is fun to do with someone you love. I remember when I was 22, I was given a very delicate task... taking care of a 3-year-old girl (left for almost 3 years by her parents). It was really a big task for me then for I have no experience at all. And maybe because I love children and this kid (my cuz), I did it very well (also thanks to my mom who supported me all through the years). Now that she grew up to be very nice, sweet, loving and bright lady... I am proud to say that I was part of her childhood. :)

Why these things came back to me? Look at the picture. She's the girl that I'm telling you and she's having shower with my son after a swimming. Josephine even told me that it was the first time she gave bath to a kid :) My "eldest" and my "youngest" children taking bath together. Isn't it a lovely pic to see?

4 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    awweee i love you! im so touched :']

  2. TAN's GIRL said...

    HEY YOU KIDDO! SO BIG AND SO CUTE!! YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM! HAAHAHA MWAAH* I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

  3. marjonelle said...

    Thank you guys for the comments. And yes he really looks like me. :)

  4. geri a.k.a. spamdog said...

    Ahem...ahemmm...lol