Google
 

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Twenty Long Years



Twenty long years... Yes that's how long I haven't been connected with my former classmates in high school from Roosevelt College Marikina, Philippines. Until my cousin, Amy told me that we're having a batch reunion which she heard from an announcement in tv. From then on I was so excited about it but there's no one contacting me to inform me about the reunion, so I decided to do my way.

Finally I had their numbers and started to see some of my high school friends. I was so glad to see them, what more when my classmate, Raquel asked me if I can go with them for a house to house search for our former classmates. Excitement arised more. Looking for long lost classmates has been an adventure for me. And meeting them once again made us closer again. But of course I've been expecting for some changes from ones personality and it's kinda intriguing. :-)

The second motorcade (a pre-activity of the reunion) happened last Nov. 11, 2007. Everyone were so happy. The groupings are per section basis. I can say that the motorcade was a success. Now it's almost two weeks to go and the big event will happen. I am so excited to see all of my batchmates on Dec. 1, 2007, our GRAND REUNION.

0 comments :