Google
 

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Charice Pempengco - A Phenomenal Star

I’ve seen this girl since she was a kid. She joined several singing contests before but unfortunately she always didn’t get the first place (from what I watched). She already got my attention with her singing prowess even before and I just thought maybe it’s not her time yet. I saw her determination to reach her dream. Until her wonder talent was noticed in a singing contest in ABS-CBN’s “Little Big Star”. Though she was not the champion, she was the one noticed by people. I am always been an admirer of Pinoy Achievers, to name a few are of course Lea Salonga, Josephine “Banig” Roberto and Cristine “happyslip” Gambito. And now Charise’ time came. She is now famous not only here in the Philippines but around the world. It started when Ellen DeGeneres herself saw Charisse in youtube (thanks youtube for making people dreams come true). Ellen invited her to her show even it means bringing her all the way from the Philippines. From then on she was being invited in different shows in USA, London, Korea (Star King), etc…

And now the latest tv appearance she had in US is none less than OPRAH! My gosh! I can’t believe it is happening to her now. Well, I know she deserves it but really very unbelievable! All her hard works are being paid now. The latest news about her is she’s working on her singing career in USA. All I can say is CONGRATULATIONS CHARICE! You are being blessed by our GOD Almighty. Stay as sweet young lady and humble as you are. Keep up the good work. Represent the Filipinos around the world! To all the inspiring individual who want to make it like Ms. Pempengco, just have the determination, be focused, follow your dream and put God first in all the things that you do, and surely you’ll be a big hit and phenomenal as Charice. AIM HIGH!

Watch this video below and see what I mean.



See more of her videos at www.youtube.com

0 comments :