Google
 

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cross Stitching As A Hobby

Just wanna share you one of my hobby. It is called cross stitching. This thing requires a lot of patient and a lot of time. It took me 3 to 4 months to finish my first project. So if you aren’t patient… this is not for you. Though the materials are very affordable and easy to find, the finished work is quite expensive because it is really hard to do. I am proud to show you some of the cross stitches I did.



The first frame costs about Php7,000.00 if you sell it. The second around P3,500.00 and the last one (The Nude) about P5,000.00 if framed. Can’t frame it yet because framing is quite expensive (still no budget for it).

Is there anyone knows cheap framing for my cross stitch? Must be near Marikina City and Rizal area or anyone interested to buy my stuffs? :-)

0 comments :